We integrated Sweephy with Microsoft SQL. You will be able to get your data from Microsoft SQL server.
We start to use the integration,
- Create a Sweephy account
- Create a Workspace
- Click Microsoft SQL Integration button and login with your Microsoft SQL server information.
- Select basic cleaning features that you would like to apply. If you want, you can skip this step directly.
- Normalize and manipulate your data.
- Get analytical results by going to ML Modules tab.
We are adding documentation with images. Please follow the images.
1- Create a Sweephy Account
2- Create a Workspace
3- Integrate with Microsoft SQL
4- Select Schema and Table
5- Select Basic Cleaning Features(You can skip this step directly)
6- Normalize and Manipulate the Data
7- Get Analytical Results
Question answer and feedbacks
We are looking for supportive feedback to,
- Increase customer satisfaction.
- Understand your needs.
- Add new features
Let us know if you need anything: firstname.lastname@example.org or +4917632206769
Free On-boarding Session
If you couldn't understand the documentation, please pick a time for a free on-boarding and setup session - Calendly Link